Hustle Crate is a brand new monthly subscription box known as the “Millionaires Book Club”. Boxes include one “actionable” book and 3-5 other items to help you “get your hustle on”.
Hustle crate is $29.99/month and goes down to $27.08/month for yearly subscriptions.
Use code HUSTLEFOR15 to get 15% off your subscription Hustle Crate
This is their very first box (February) and it included:
- The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris ($11.69 on Amazon)
- 24 Hour Business Plan Template by Steven Fies ($11.95 on Amazon)
- Barnes and Noble Notebook (It says notepads on the info sticker?) I couldn’t find this exact one on the internet anywhere, but I’m guessing a $5-$8 value based on comparable notebooks.
- Cafe Santo Domingo Coffee ($4.35+Shipping on one site $9.25 on Amazon)
- Ballpoint Pen (nicer than average, writes well) ($3-$5 value?)
Total Estimated Value $35.99 – $45.89
I’m not a coffee drinker but I do enjoy these products. One of my emphases in college was entrepreneurship, and after glancing over the contents of these books I can appreciate how helpful they are / would be in starting a business. The 24 Hour Business plan is also a really cool streamlined guide to forming a business plan which can seem scary if you’ve never prepared one. These products would be helpful even if you had a basic idea and wanted to test its feasibility by following the steps and learning from other entrepreneurs from these books. I’m a firm believer you can never have too many notebooks…or pens. I look forward to seeing what they put in their future boxes.
All in all, I don’t think this box is for everyone, but if your inner entrepreneur is trying to bloom or you want to become a more productive individual, I think this is a subscription worth trying. I am also keeping in mind that this is their first box and they will probably improve as they learn and grow!
Fun fact: they are out of Canada? I was a little confused when I saw the postage came from Quebec. Shipping was still free though!! WIN!
Get your hustle on!